Dr. Ed Kendrick
My passion and calling has always been to help people become the best they can be. I believe God has especially called me to focus on helping those in ministry successfully fulfill their calling while experiencing joy and fulfillment in their lives and ministries. My life, work, and ministry experiences along with my education have all provided me with the qualifications and expertise to become a successful coach. I have worked with hundreds of people through the years and have enjoyed partnering with them on their life’s journey.
My desire is to help others realize their potential and become all they can be. And, I am a firm believer that life doesn’t get better by chance … it gets better by choice. One has to make the right choices and live an intentional life to achieve success and live their God-intended purpose.
I am a pastor and a devout Christian and I believe that a personal relationship with Jesus Christ is the foundation upon which all genuine success in life is built. Although all coaching topics are not spiritual in nature, it is important to know that my Christian faith defines my personal worldview.
I have spent my adult life as an entrepreneur, business owner, corporate executive, city mayor, church planter, and pastor. My desire to help others, coupled with my life, ministry, and secular work experience led me to become certified as a Human Behavior Consultant and Clergy Leadership Coach. I also obtained a Doctor of Ministry degree in Leadership with an emphasis in coaching.
Work and Leadership Experience
- United States Navy – Dental Technician
- 20 year Banking Career – Bank Manager/Lender/Marketing Director
- Recreational Vehicle Dealership Business Manager
- Real Estate Development Business Owner
- Window Treatment Business Owner
- Carpet Cleaning Company Business Owner
- City Mayor
- Church Planter
- Pastor of Church for 16 years – 1200+ weekly attendance
- Coach/Counselor/Mentor for 16 years
- Founder and President of Clergy Coaching Solutions
- Visiting Professor for Doctoral Studies at Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary
- A. S. in Business Administration
- B. A. in Human Resource Management
- M.Div. in Counseling
- D.Min. in Leadership with emphasis in Coaching
- Master Certified Professional Coach
- Certified Human Behavior Consultant
- Certified DISC Consultant
- Leadership Management Institute Instructor