Dr. Danny Moosbrugger
I have served in administrative and leadership positions for the past 25 years in the areas of ministry, education, and in the public sector. I am excited and enthusiastic when people discover their gifts, passions, and talents and use them in their everyday personal, ministry, and professional life. I believe success comes when you truly experience true “AHA Moments” and view your life, leadership endeavors, and ministry at a higher level for Jesus Christ.
My past experiences and education provides the tools and resources necessary to provide an excellent coaching experience. I have worked with many people across the years to help them achieve positive life-changing results.
I have been married to my wife Bobbi for 35 years and together we have two adult children. I have one child left at home and he is 1,000 lbs with black and chrome and his name is Hank, my Harley Davidson.
I serve as the Executive Pastor at Heartland Church in downtown Winter Haven and handle the day-to-day operations of the church. In addition, I am a professor at Liberty University, Lynchburg, VA and Grand Canyon University, Phoenix AZ.
I have been in church leadership for over 15 years in Florida and North Carolina and have a passion to equip and prepare the Saints for ministry. I believe that once a person identifies their spiritual gifts, strengths, and weaknesses, they become a powerful servant for Jesus Christ.
As a former police officer and college and seminary administrator, I have learned a great deal about organizational structure, leadership, and the importance of commitment to hard work. I have a passion to encourage people to believe that if you have desire, perseverance, and persistence anything can be accomplished for God! As a leader, I am committed to leadership development, training, mentoring, and equipping as we are told in Ephesians 4. I believe in not only communicating a vision, but also working shoulder to shoulder to attain the vision and the goals set forth.
Work and Leadership Experience
- Police Officer for 15 Years
- Vice President and Director Level at Seminaries and Universities for 20 years
- Church Leadership and Administrative Experience for over 25 years
- Entrepreneur Opening Businesses in Central Florida
- B.A. Emmaus Baptist College, Brandon, Florida – Bachelor of Theology (1998)
- M.Div. Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary, Wake Forest, NC – Master of Divinity in Christian Counseling (2001)
- Ph.D. Regent University, Virginia Beach, VA – Organizational Leadership (2006)
- Certified Human Behavior Consultant
- Certified DISC Consultant
- Leadership Management Institute Instructor